Did you miss out on the big 3-day free event? Are you hearing good things about The Grave Blogger and wish you had scooped it up for free when you had the chance? Well, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow The Grave Blogger for free at any time!
How does that work? It’s not much different than borrowing a book from the library. You simply borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and read them on your Kindle device. (Borrowed books can only be read on Kindle devices at this time).
Here are the rules of borrowing from the Lending Library.
How To Borrow The Grave Blogger
You can borrow one book from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library each calendar month. You can deliver the book to other Kindle devices registered to your Amazon account.
1. From your Kindle device, open the Kindle Store.
2. Access the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library:
- Kindle E Ink devices: Select All Categories, and then select Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
- Kindle Fire devices: Select Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
Eligible titles display the Prime badge.
3. When you’ve made your selection, select Borrow for Free.
You can borrow only one book at a time. If you’ve already borrowed a book, you’ll be prompted to return it before you can borrow a different book.
So the next time you wonder why you didn’t download The Grave Blogger for free, just go borrow it! (Assuming you are an Amazon Prime member, of course).